The swim meet's exciting side!
A few minutes to swim – many more to wait – This is how swim meets usually take place! Swim Race Days are different – there will definitely be no boredom! Due to the separation of age groups (2005 – 2009 in the morning, 2004 and older in the afternoon), we avoid unnecessarily long breaks. Nonetheless, anyone who still wants to follow the whole event can experience exciting competitions with modern formats, qualifications and finals. We also offer an instructive and educational accompanying program. Victory premiums, attractive prices as well as a light show and graceful victory ceremonies are waiting for our participants. It is impossible not to watch our races! Are you ready?
Upstalsboom does school
This is our slogan for supporting Upstalsboom in building up new schools in the African country Ruanda. Education is foundational for living an autonomous and self-determined life. We want to provide the opportunity for Rwanda’s children to be able to manage their lives themselves while being grown up. The idea to join the project arose during an event where our manager, Bodo Janssen, met Reiner Meutsch, the initiator of “FLY & HELP”: There, Reiner Meutsch shared the idea with Bodo Janssen and told him about the project, which lead to our involvement. Since 2013, there have been donations from our guests in order to be able to build schools in Rwanda. But our involvement goes even further: Last year, more than 20 Upstalsboomers travelled to Rwanda and made the experience of meeting Rwandans and exploring the country. To get further information about our latest school projects and about the travel reports, please click on the links below. Just german Donate directly for the projectWeiter lesen
NEW! 200 METER FREESTYLE TEAM RACE
- 4 swimmers (2 male and 2 female) share on lane start on a start signal and swim in a line right behind each other (max. 5 meters distance)
- Each swimmer has to swim more than the swimmer in front of him/her, so the first swimmer of the team leaves the pool after 50 meters while the remaining three swimmer keep swimming in the same order
- Therefore the first swimmer swims 50 meters, the second one 100 meters, the third one 150 meters and the last swimmer remains in the pool for the whole 200 meters
- During the race no overtaking is allowed within the team; the hands of each swimmer must remain behind the feet of the front swimmer until the stop.
Click on the pictures below to get more information
If you have any questions, contact us via Facebook or the mail form below
Venue: Südbad Dortmund
- Address: Ruhrallee 30 (Navi: Am Knappenberg 28) D - 44139 Dortmund
- Phone: +49 (0)231 5023503
- Website: Südbad Dortmund